Thursday, March 3, 2011

Significance of the Basket.

Pharaohs Daughter discovers Moses
The basket that I placed Moses in was the most important thing to me. The basket had to be very durable, it had to withstand the harsh conditions of the the most dangerous rivers The Nile. When I constructed the basket I was keeping in ming that it had to be delicate  enough to hold a baby. I made the basket out of tire, papyrus. I worked so hard to make sure it was just right for little Moses. I wanted him to be comfortable and secure. I bet your wondering why I put Moses in the basket on the Nile. I did it because obviously I didn't want the Pharaohs army to kill my child. Also I wanted him to have a life, I wanted an Egyptian mother to take him and care for him. I prayed that that would happened to him.

No comments:

Post a Comment